boom chica

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These appeal to me on so many levels. Like REALLY appeal to me/borderline obsessed/wish they were my creations/planning on having an exhibition of similar style works, eventually.

And this is the face- or more so body- behind the works

Photobucket
NY based Delphine Diallo.

After finishing this I realised my content really isn't very original (see http://www.modishblog.com/modish/2009/01/delphine-diallo.html) but thats what the big World Wide Web does I guess...tangles everyone up so you never actually know where any thread started. It really is all linked and woven together in one way or another.

Photos:pirelli.com, dripbook.com

1 comment:

  1. this is insane, and so amazing- thanks for posting this, i'm really glad you found it!!

    xx
    Kara

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x