the week in review

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

spending money i dont have. my bebe sister admiring art on a hanger. bedtime plaits that turn to day time styles. building and sky. art on a wall. wholefoods. finished my lasagna reading a book about to eat banana. A/W 10. bella luna. drinks on the house. post drinks pizza. bloodorange windowshopping (I DIE). rainbow.

Photos: personal

3 comments:

  1. i just wanted to say that i love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. my thighs look huge...not chicwolf bebe...bloodorange on the other hand is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi doll face, unfortunately i have no idea where that photo came from! it was one of those magical fluke finds and i saved it on my laptop and cherished it for so long... sorry for the bummer news :(

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x