be still

Photobucket
Photobucket

Haven't had any desire to see (or even knowledge of) this movie until I stumbled across a few beautiful screen shots. When there's good (generally don't like using good as an adjective but too tired to think of anything better right now) style and pretty lighting I can't imagine I would find the movie too painful to watch despite some shocking reviews I have since read. Maybe a nice reward for when I finish my assessment tomorrow night?!

Photos: from The Edge of Love

3 comments:

  1. I've knew about this film for so long but I can't understund why I haven't seen it yet... I definitley gonna watch it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks very sweet and country.
    wouldnt mind watching it either !

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are gorgeous and the styling is really nice too. I can feel the weather!

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x