up

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I will move on to something other than boys and black & white in my next post...but for now here's an inclusive list of things I'm loving:

1. My own company
2. Boys company
3. Boys & girls in black & white
4. Black & white
5. God.
6.Strong coffee
7. Freedom
8. Friendship
9. Recieiving news that RUSSH is waiting in my mailbox
10. Beautiful voices
11. Lyrics
12. Optimism
13. Hearing the cicadas at sundown
14. Encouragement
15. Pretty pale blue anything
16. Lace up shoes
17. Ankles
18. Sonoma soy & linseed toast with a butter to Vegemite ratio of 5:1

Eighteen is my favourite number so I will stop there. ETA: Twentyone is actually my favourite number. Sixtythree and eightynine are pretty good too. I'm currently figuring out the mathematical similarities/significance of these - I'll get back to you on that one.

Photos: Giampaolo Sgura for Massimo Dutti

2 comments:

  1. Perfect list of things to love, and beautiful black and white photos to top it.

    x x x x Liv

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x