sharing is caring

Photobucket

I originally started following M Dash for her neat & tidy, no fuss aesthetic and IMPECCABLE taste in all things interior, illustration and art. It didn't take long to see how much talent of her own she had to share and I have (just quietly) been following her every frame ever since.
The colours and composition in all her pictures make me feel completely at ease yet intrigued and wanting more and more and more.
Some things just sit right y'know?


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Check out Michelles Flickr and leave me a comment with a link to your own if you have one :)





3 comments:

  1. i dont have a flickr :( but i do mostly enjoy these photos

    messwiththebull1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent find, such beautiful photography. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So kind of you, Rachel! I always love seeing which of my pictures speak to people and am enjoying following your photography on Flickr as well xx

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x