looking in

Can someone write something clever, honest and insightful without being tragic and lame about feeling:
  • anxious over success or more specifically, a lack thereof
  • drowning, suffocating, getting lost in disorganisation
  • a rush to get to the future 
  • inability to express all that one feels
  • inability to show all that one see's
  • tension in the head
  • backflips in my stomach


2


I don't understand why some days adrenaline decides to pump a little harder through my veins (no not that good, ready to leap out of my skin adrenaline, the other one) and my brain whirs at a noticeably and dangerously higher speed.
It is also on these days that the world seems to moves in slow motion and I am able to make everything a melancholic movie moment...like birds flying through the sky for example. True story - I saw that only hours ago and wanted to cry. 
I hate these days!


Tomorrow the sun will come up and I can almost guarantee it will be all rainbows and lollipops but for now my fingers running over these keys release a little of whatever this is that's stirring. All at the risk of being eye-rolled and misinterpreted by strangers. Whatever. 

This too shall pass. Sleeeeeeppp. 

Photos: Click on image for Flickr details
Video: Rachel Kara (filmed the night before last, camera resting on my chest, laying in bed, lots of camera shake, poor framing but plenty of feeling).




3 comments:

  1. these photos are amazing?
    did you take them? and if so what camera do you use?

    criss-cross-christ@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know exactly how you feel...

    watch a little californication for some hank moody writer's block empathy and inspiration to boot.

    and you have that view from your bed? jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more than familiar with those types of days
    Be strong!

    Gorgeous photos

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x