Dream on

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I tried to get inspired to clean my room (or at least organise my mess) so did what you should always not do when you have a job at hand 1. Went online 2. checked what's been happening with The Selby.

What I ended up with was mismatched but way dreamy combinations (like Jaimie Campbell in Pharells pool in Mexico - ohhright) and photos of myself laying on the floor procrastinating.

Photobucket

Latest news: Woodstock NYE house party. Going to have a photo field day! Need some party inspiration. The thought of hosting a 'party' is giving me hives, or headaches, so am going to stick with the term 'gathering'. What kind of gatherings are y'all going to to welcome in the beginning of a new decade?

Photos: The Selby, Rachel Kara

2 comments:

  1. the selby always makes me want to change my room too, but invariably i just end up making a big mess, throwing out tonnes of stuff, and being in roundabout the same place as i started. the biggest i ever did was taking down all the posters from my walls - i had covered them from floor to ceiling, but it's time for a change, right?

    good luck with your room revamp!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the selby, it depresses me, but i love it!

    great snaps

    vanessa, x

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x