perfect petal storm



As I was searching for lighting references for his shoot today whilst driving home from the other side of Sydney on a rare Sunday that actually felt like a Sunday, I came across something I feel everyone should know about, especially on the Monday where I hear uni starts back.

Sasha and her climbing delicate little fingers and edible smile. "4 steps, 3 degress, 2 measures...".
The roaring and crashing noises and one perfect petal storm.
Watch it and giggle then do it again. It has to be the best thing I've seen this year.



Photo & video: Prada Eyewear Spring 2013 by Steven Meisel, flawless beauty by Pat McGrath, hair by Olivier Rizzo featuring quite the power pack of girls; Amber Valletta, Eva Herzigova, Irene Hiemstra, Irinia Kravchenko, Maartje Verhoef, Raquel Zimmermann, Sasha Pivovarova, Saskia de Brauw, Sung Hee Kim, Kristen Owen, & Vanessa Axente.

1 comment:

  1. This is freaking glorious. Sums up why I love everything I love about Prada.

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x