with envy









  











Even on the most exhausting of days I often stop and realise, I really like my life. 
Being separated from your normal routine and environment causes you to stop a little more regularly than usual so you can imagine the deep contentment I felt as I lazily sat in a steam room on the 27th floor of a beautiful hotel (post gym & swim) imagining where I would let my feet lead me around the city and it's suburbs for the next couple of sunny days. 
From the first moment I stepped out of the lobby I noticed the abundance of green leaves on the trees, especially for Autumn (which we seem to be putting off) and I'm telling you, it did not stop following me! It is such a wonderful colour, my favourite in fact - and I think the universe must have known that.

Photos: Rachel Kara

3 comments:

  1. green with envy that i wasnt with you, beautiful beautiful beautiful rach x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this themed post. Beautiful photos, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all your photos are beautiful, just discovered your blog and i'm just scrolling through
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x